How Hypertension is Currently Being Treated?
- Due to lack of reliable instrumentation capable of measuring hemodynamic abnormalities, doctors, to a certain extent, are force to work in the dark resulting compromised treatment.
What is NICaS Inspection?
- NICaS is a revolutionary device that is capable of indicating the exact cause of hypertension based on objective hemodynamic parameters.
- What are the Benefits of NICaS Inspection?
- Enable your doctor to provide you the exact treatment that will maximized your Hypertension control.
- Enable your doctor to trend over time the effectiveness of your treatment and adjust treatment accordingly.
How NICaS Inspection Is Done?
- NICaS inspection is very simple: all you need to do is lay down (no need to undress!), two sensors will be attached to your left wrist and right ankle and the results will appear in just 2 minutes.
- The inspection is FDA cleared, very accurate, not invasive, no radiation and absolutely no pains.
Case Study: Hypertension
2 Hypertension patients are under evaluation:
Patient A: blood pressure – 176/76 and patient B: blood pressure – 210/98
Additional data available for the physician includes: